Thursday, April 30, 2009

Moar Dakka.

"Yep, shotguns kill everything." - Traditional saying, Wasteland Half-Life forums. (I feel really old now.)

Since apparently buckshot in a full-choke barrel is apparently a-ok, I loaded up the '97 with some full-load 00 buck (now with 50% more bruising!) in cruiser ready. I had no idea how much mag this gun had. Six in the tube is definitely sufficient dakka for most social purposes. Insert evil grin here. I should probably pick up some #1 buck; even in reduced-recoil form, that'll be crazy lots of dakka.

Oh, and by six I mean *exactly* six, with not a single millimeter of wiggle room. Absent significant (or, for that matter, any) shotgun experience outside this gun, I consider this more proof that they don't make 'em like they used to.

No comments: